Monday, August 10, 2009

Wii have finally joined a cult


After a lot of unholy technological lusting, wii have finally joined the wii club. Using money saved from my 29th birthday, along with some cash from my 30th, I was able to scrape together exactly enough to purchase a Wii.

Why a Wii? Why not a PS3? Well, for one, the PS3 was more expensive. The real reason though was that a Wii seems like a more family-friendly gaming platform that will allow me to play games with Lisa and Ian. And you know what? I was right.

Ian has already latched onto baseball and bowling; however, I have real fears that he might take out our TV while playing. :)



As a side note, we are acquiring games for our Wii via Goozex.com. Goozex is a fantastic video game trading site where you can unload games that you don't play anymore in order to earn points towards other games. For example, I listed 3 Playstation games on Goozex and was able to get enough points to get The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and I'm on a waiting list for Mario Kart. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle...it works for video games too!

No comments:

Post a Comment